||Manufacturing in a Low Cost Country environment is especially effective when the products require secondary operations for completion. As a full service metal fabrication and plastic injection moulder, Catenate offers many types of assembly and secondary operations.
Utilizing our own and state of the art collaborative manufacturing facilities, Catenate can provide a wide range of on and offline forming, finishing and complex mechanical assembly,
- Powder coating
- Drilling, tapping and machining
- Robotic low temperature auto welding, MIG, TIG, Spot and Seam.
- Polishing (mirror finish on SUS 304)
- Laser marking
- Sub component and full component assembly
- Ready for Retail custom packaging.
Catenate is a full custom service manufacturer, offering customers from many industries a wide range of finishing services to suit their individual application.
- Silk Screen Printing
- Pad Printing
- Partial, sub, full assembly, automated services as well as parts requiring “hands on” procedures
- Short or long run capability
- Custom packaging and ‘Ready for Retail’